- At Regalia by Deepika, our customers come first. We believe in trust and healthy relationship. As a result, we do not sell, rent or publish any of your personal data to a third party without your consent.
- In an online world, Trust is the only chain that bound you with us. Therefore ‘Regalia by Deepika’ respects and are committed towards protecting your personal data and privacy.
- In order to provide the best product, timely delivery of products, efficient customer services and timly update, we record a veriety of information and data from your visit to our website.
- It’s against our ethic to sell, rent or publish any personal information or data provided by you to our website to any third party. To better protect your privacy and more clarity on how we use and protect your personal information and data, please go through the notice explained below.
- How we collect, use and disclose (under certain conditions) your personal information or data.
- The step and way we have built to secure your personal information or data.
- Your options regarding the use, collection and disclosure of your personal information or data.
By visiting our website (“site”), you accept the practices describes in the Notice.
- How does RegaliabyDeepika.com collect information about me?
- How does RegaliabyDeepika.com use my personal information?
- How are cookies, session and other technologies used to collect information?
- Does Regaliabydeepika.com ever give out my personal information?
- Is information RegaliabyDeepika.com collects about me secure?
- What choices do I have regarding RegaliabyDeepika.com’s collection of my information?
- Are children allowed to use RegaliabyDeepika.com?
- How does RegaliabyDeepika.com use and disclose information collected from me offline?
- Where can I find updates to RegaliabyDeepika.com’s policy?
We collect information and data from Site (“Website”) users in several different ways with a goal to provide an efficient, meaningful, best and customized shopping experience. E.g. we can use your personal information or data to:
- Record and quickly bring up information or data you have given previously
- Help you to find information, services and products quickly
- Create content and information that is relevant to you.
- Alert you of our new information, services, products and offers.
Registration and Ordering: In order to use certain part of our Site (“Website”) or order products, all customers must fill out an online registration form with their personal information or data including but not limited to, Your Name, Gender, Mobile No., Email id, billing and shipping address(es), credit/debit card detail. In addition we may ask you for your country and/or your organization’s country of operation, this is for the reason we can comply with applicable law and regulations. Your this information is used by us for order processing, billing and internet marketing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our site (“website”).
Email ids: At several location on our site (“website”) you are allowed to enter email address for purpose including but not limited to: registering for requesting notification, free promotional notices when new product style arrives, or signing up for email newsletter. In addition, any participation in promotional contests organized by RegaliabyDeepika.com is completely voluntary and requires disclosure of some information to notify winners and award prizes. We may post the name and cities of the winners on our Site (“website”).
Log Files: Like most sites (“websites”), the Site server automatically recognizes the internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your IP (Internet Protocol), ISP (Internet service provider), and date & time stamp for system administration, internet marketing, order verification and system troubleshooting purposes. (Your IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
Product Reviews: To review our product, we ask for en email id, name and location along with submission. Your email address will be kept private but name and location may be visible to other users along with all the other information you choose to submit as a part of the review.
Internal Use: We use your personal information and data to process your order and provide you with the best customer service. We may use your personal information or data internally to collect general information about our site (“Website”) i.e. to improve site content and layout, improve our outreach and market our product and services.
Communication with you: We may use your personal information or data to communicate with you about your order or to take feedback about our site, product or services. All customers must provide an email id to allow communication with RegaliabyDeepika.com regarding order placed. We may send you a confirmation mail after you register with us as well as service-related announcement as necessary (e.g. temporary suspension of service for maintenance.) You may also subscribe email newsletter and request notification when we receive new product, style, sales or special offers. You can also unsubscribe future emails at any time.
- Recognize users and user access privileges
- Speed up navigation
- Track site usage
- Track views of web pages
- Enable purchase and selection on our Site record your browsing activity and purchases.
Our Site’s cookies cannot infiltrate a user’s hard drive to gather any confidential information.
RegaliabyDeepika.com sells merchandise; not information—We do not rent, trade, sell, licence, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone except the following specific situations:
Third Party Services: Like other catalog and Internet wholesalers, we sometimes use third-party service providers to perform specific tasks on our behalf. Any personal information or data like Name, address, mobile no. and email id to our partners such as DHL, Bluedart, FedEx, etc. in order to guarantee delivery of your orders.
Similarly, we must provide your financial information to financial services like Paypal, PayUMoney in order to process payments. We protect all submissions of your financial services for authorization with state-of-art data encryption.
Merger and/or sale of assets: Normally we do not trade, sell, rent or share personal information to other companies in the course of our business though it is possible that we might merge with, acquire or be acquired by another company or brand, or that might dispose of some or all of our assets, in this case tour personal information could be disclosed to another company, subject to Privacy Notice in effect.
Non-personally identifiable information: We can share information but it will not identify you or any user, such as total no. of visitors, or size of order placed in certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners.
Regaliabydeepika.com incorporates electronic, physical and administrative procedure to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data or information, such as:
- Safeguarding all financial transaction done through PayPal, well known for best and secured financial transaction and through this site with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption.
- Some of the specific employees who are the backbone of our company have only rights to access some of your personal information just to give you the best services.
- It is a self-served fully automated website and does not any person to manually maintain data.
- Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal data or information.
- Working only with the 3rd-party service providers whom we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
Although our website is designed with safeguarding your personal data or information in mind, please remember that nothing is 100% secure, its either online or offline.
You can choose to:
- Update or correct your personal information
- Stop or unsubscribe receiving mail to your email address
- Disable your account if you don’t want any future purchase though that account
If you need any assistance for these points written above, you can request through the online customer service.
Everyone have their own privacy. We respect children’s privacy. We do not collect personal information from children under age 13 knowingly or intentionally. Elsewhere on our website, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years old or you are using this website under the supervision of guardian or parent.
If you are of 13 or under the age of 13, you are requested not to submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you while using the website.
Although we protect information that we get from offline mode such as through phone calls. During our conversation through telephone, we will ask only for the information that is needed to place your order or resolve your problem or issue. When we need to store information to an order, we store it into our database without accessing your personal account through automated system using encryption.
This section does not attempt to cover all possible method to collect data or information offline. However, we will treat any offline use, collection or disclosure of any personal data or information in a manner consistent with our online practices.